A Covid-19 Response Product with Truly Exceptional Efficiency
Searching for a better handwashing solution for your healthcare environment?
– Customizable signboard
– Drip-tray to protect floors
– Storage space
– Foot pedal operation
Contact us – we’re here to help
Why this approved examination glove is a recommended purchase *Bulk stocks available*
Approved, Quality Specification From a Trusted Source
Clients often ask for our examination glove recommendation.That’s why we’ve sourced extra stock of a Health Canada-approved, professional-standard Nitrile glove for demanding healthcare settings.
– Thick, high-quality blue rubber with 9” cuff
– Tested to all required standards* including Health Canada (see below)
– Made in Malaysia
Large orders welcome. Additional colours by special order.
* Tested to:
Canada – ISO 11193-1:2008
– Single-use medical examination gloves
– Part 1: Specification for gloves made from rubber latex or rubber solution.
– Type 2: Gloves made primarily from nitrile rubber latex, polychloroprene rubber latex, styrene–butadiene rubber solution, styrene–butadiene rubber emulsion or thermoplastic elastomer solution.
USA – ASTM D6319 (2019)
– Standard Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
Europe – ASTM D5151 (2019)
– Standard Test Method for Detection of Holes in Medical Gloves