Purpose-Made Headlight Face Shield Attachments: A Superb Solution For MedLED Users
We’ve already seen substantial demand for one of the most effective, user-friendly COVID-19 response products to be released in recent weeks.
Our headlight face shield kit offers…
– Direct fitting to Chrome-style (MC3, MC6 & MC7 PRO), Oynx and Sapphire headlight bands
– High quality, robust materials with adjustable positioning, flip capability and outstanding visibility
– Suitable for medical, veterinarian and scientific environments
Also available as a premium face shield solution for use without a headlight.
Headlight Face Shield Attachments – Further Information
These innovative shields are reusable and built to be durable thanks to high impact materials designed for challenging environments.
• Proper Protection: Complete facial coverage
• Durable: Designed with high-quality materials for reusability
• Adjustable: Allows for proper positioning and ability to flip up and down
• Optimal Vision: Uncompromised peripheral with upward and downward vision
• Cleaning: Cleanable with a soft, dry cloth and 70% isopropyl or mild soap solution (see full directions before cleaning)
• Made in the USA
Visor: Clear high visibility plastic (Polycarbonate or PETG)
Headband (M-91422): Black Nylon for the headband, wing set, knob/washer set
Padding: PET/PU for foam, PET/PE fabric for hook and loop
M-91420: 19 oz (w/ MC7 PRO headlight & 2 batt.); M-91422: 6 oz
FDA / Certifications:
Class 1 510K Exempt, CE Mark
Place of manufacture:
Portland, Oregon USA
6-Month on the headband, 1-Month on the visor shield lens