High light quality
Excellent colour rendering values and absolutely homogeneous light distribution. Optimum support in the evaluation and verification of colour and surface qualities. Perfectly opacified cover, no adverse reflections.
Perfect ergonomics and optimum sustainability. Your stable arm, the sealed joints, the robust aluminium and the high-performance plastic used make TEVISIO a reliable partner for the longterm.
Simple to replace with 6 dpt. Plastic lens for a higher magnification factor. Even greater ability to identify detail with the same perfect quality of depiction and a perfectly illuminated field of view – the new TEVISIO is now even more versatile.
- Lamp: LED
- Power consumption: approx. 14 W
- Connected load: 100 – 240 V; 50 / 60 Hz
- Colour temperature: neutral white 4 000 K
- Colour rendering: Ra > 90; R9 > 70
- Glare reduction: satinised plastic screen
- Magnification: glass or plastic lens Ø 160 mm with 3.5 dpt. or 3.5 + 8 dpt. (integrated additional lens)
- Operation: film button in luminaire head for On / Off, dimming and visualizer function (segment switching)
- Materials: colourless anodised aluminium with black special-purpose plastic
- Arm: spring-relieved with 2D or 3D head joint
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Protection class: II
- Connection: delivery with approx. 3 m connection lead and mains power connector with connector type CEE 7 / 16 (Euro connector), BS1363 and NEMA 1-15 /P
- Accessories: various fasteners, additional magnifier, 3.5 dpt. and 6 dpt. plastic lens
The TEVISIO magnifier luminaire delivers delight right across the range. Either in terms of fast and problem-free lens changes, thanks to the flexible lens ring with bayonet connection, or the perfectly conceived technical lighting concept or the Visualizer function that suddenly also makes unseen errors visible. One thing always remains clear. The quality of this product stems from a love of detail.