Now with 100,000 lux!
The MI-1000 occupies a unique space in LED procedure lighting. It features a large 17” lighthead, bright, white, colour-corrected light, high output, a large pattern and exceptional shadow control. With 5-stage dimming and ON/OFF switch controlled from the patented sterilizable handle, the MI-1000 is a perfect choice for trauma, minor surgery or procedural settings.
- LED technology virtually eliminates heat from the light beam and ambient heat from light head.
- Never replace a bulb again
- High-efficiency - half the electric consumption of standard halogen lights
- High output - 100,000 Lux at 1 meter
- 4300° Kelvin colour temperature
- 5-stage dimming and ON/OFF switch controlled from the patented sterilizable handle
- Available in a wide variety of placement options – wall, single ceiling, dual ceiling, mobile floor stand, or ceiling mounted track.